Saturday, December 19, 2009

absent

As much as I wish I could've been absent from school, I've been absent from here and I'm sorry. I've still kept up with your lives, and read your entries.. I just haven't been here to do my own.
I have been eating a lot of oatmeal! :)



Oatmeal with crumbled Nature Valley nut clusters :)


1/2 cup oats, 2 TBSP wheat germ, 1 TBSP peanut butter, crumbled Kashi cereal bar!
I've also been eating a lot of snacks!


^ that, turned into....


This :)
My snacks lately have been like a FOURTH meal! :) haha


Lunch yesterday:


3 OZ cheese in a pita. Potato chips x3, Clementine, and goldfish colors :) I love channeling eats from my childhood :)
I also treated myself to Subway! too much studying, and not enough time to make food!! Hahahah

Flatbread w/ turkey cheese and veggies! + 1.5 ounces of sunchips (from the bag..)

Trust me I have been eating a lot more, but I haven't taken a lot of pictures! Think: tons of granola bars, yogurt, fruit, and CHOCOLATE!!! :D
I'll be done with school related sh!t on tuesday.. so Ill hopefully be back by then.. or before, if you're lucky (: haha jk!

I'm off to study, watch old one tree hill, and 90210(the original) episodes


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness you're almost finished! its soo crazy that you go till tuesday! blasphemy i say!
enjoy the weekend girl, the eats look great :)
xoxo

Jenny said...

oh I could literally lay in bed all day and watch old One Tree Hill episodes. Lucas Scott, **swoon**

p.s. that flatbread looks amazing! what brand is it?! I am getting so sick of sandwich thins and wheat bread - need to switch it uppp.

<3

daintyvegan said...

Chocolaaaaaate! You can never have enough chocolate. I need to take my own advice and eat more as I've been slacking off horribly.

I can't believe you have to go right until Tuesday! But then you're done for awhile? So I guess it's worth it. :P

Meg said...

I loooove oatmeal! I'm not a huge choc fan, though - wierd right?! I'd get some Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter if I were you!

Enjoy the weekend!

Devan said...

mmm that flat bread looks great! SO does your oatmeal.. drroool.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

your eating habits are really awesome & inspiring, katey! & you haven't been THAT basent so don't bee too hard on yourself :) are those graham sticks from whole foods? i saw them in little packages the other day and thought they looked cute!

Anonymous said...

mmm i love subway! isnt the new flatbread so yummy? its so soft and delish!! im glad youve still been eating oatmeal love :) all that matters!

Anonymous said...

hey i'm new to your blog, wanted to say hello! love all the food pics, we have must similar taste because i'm about ready to reach through the computer screen and snag all of your yummy eats! good luck studying!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are [semi]back! I have missed your updates =) I hope all the school work is paying off!

Once againn your eats inspire me like crazy. I want you to know I am trying as hard as I can to take your advice to heart. Hopefully I will be carbing it up in the near future m'dear!

<3
Tat

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Stay strong to the end! I know it's hard!! haha

I have got to try those subway flatbreads!

Tara said...

AHH your almost done!! I finish Wednesday SOO close!! hehe Your oatmeal is looking good, what a great go to food! =]
Stay focused, I look forward to your return over break! <3 <3

Unknown said...

still havent tried kashi heart to heart!! I need to finish my go lean first then its ON!! looks delicious!

have a great day!

Post a Comment